Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Tuesday 28 April 2009

{Habitat's SS09 Collection}

Greys, greens and oranges dominate the somewhat subdued Spring/Summer 09 collection from high street retailer, Habitat. Although bang on trend with their colour choices, which includes the sumptuous Mandarin Orange, I was left wanting more from the collection. Highlights include the new Kilo table and the sophisticated and understated Ella sofa, but the rest of the collection fails to excite my imagination as they so often have in the past. New additions to the brand's lighting are sparse, not extending much further than seasonal colour updates to it's staple table/floor lamp, Spindle. Meanwhile, I find myself trying hard to like the Polygon throw, but I've yet to be convinced. I just hope they knock my socks off with a fantastic Autumn/Winter collection, because I'd like to see the store back where they belong - the top of my favourite high street destinations list.

Kilo Long Low Table
Ella Sofa
Spindle Table Lamp
Polygon Throw
All images - Habitat.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2009/04/habitats-ss09-collection_28.html";