Mr. Bazaar on Instagram!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - 2012 BRIGHT.BAZAAR

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday's Bright Links No.49: Fisherman's Cottage

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Bright.Bazaar
The sun-soaked, saturated hues inspired me in this post about my highlights from a trip to Menorca, Spain.
RICE's colourful and quirky autumn/winter 2011 collection.
Loved these six tablescape inspirations from BHLDN decor.
It's always inspiring to see how one room can so different with a new palette of paints - here's one room, four ways.
Cabbages and Roses' latest collection is a feast of country-style pattern and soft colours.
Colour Palette: Turquoise, Yellow and Orange.
Embracing Blue.

Elsewhere
I can't wait to have an excuse to make this number pinata!
Enjoyed these beauitful photographs of La Rochelle, France.
Tempted to make these mini milkshake shooters that I found over on Rachie's blog.
I pulled together my best lighting picks from the current trend for the filament bulb.

7 comments:

  1. I SO enjoy your Sunday links Will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the BHLND tablescapes as well. Happy Sunday.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need another cup of coffee (too early!). for some reason, i was expecting to see pina coladas when i clicked on the number pinata link! :) but, to my pleasure and surpirse, i was happy to see... PINATAS! jordan's number pinata project is sheer brilliance! i LOVE the paper crepe colors she chose to use, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katrina - I agree, it's utterly wonderful. So whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore those gold-tipped glass jars. Such a glam take on a utilitarian object!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking to me hun!! I am also loving that pinata make - how fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the glass jars + bottles by tomas kral!!! and thanks for the mention will - thrilled that you've been enjoying my travelogue! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - each one makes my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
window.location.href="http://www.brightbazaarblog.com/?blogger=http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/08/sundays-bright-links-no49-fishermans.html";